Wednesday 23 February 2011

PROJECT REINVIGORATION

Lack of posting in recent times: we've been very hard at work. Plus my blog wasn't on the main site, only Leslie's, despite my demands and complaints...

But now: reinvigoration...
1. After Tuesday's tutorial - in which our 'artificial' manipulation of the biomaterials was criticised - we all went for a walk down to the site... then shifted the 25 straw bales onto the shop's rear car parking and got experimenting again. A completely new design beckons.
2. My blog  has a new and additional raison d'ĂȘtre: Shruti's essential health and safety presentation will be appearing on this blog tonight.
3. We've been encouraged to leave comments on eachother's blogs. This blog is now on the main site so no longer an internal affair... with the bigger audience, and all the photos that I'm uploading, there's no excuse: as I said at the conception of this blog, let's get commenting!






No comments:

Post a Comment